Morgan Stanley Upgrades Parker-Hannifin (PH) to Overweight
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Morgan Stanley upgraded Parker-Hannifin (NYSE: PH) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $139.00.
Shares of Parker-Hannifin closed at $120.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Upgrades Parker-Hannifin (PH) to Outperform
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- Wedbush Upgrades Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) to Outperform; Signs of Inflection