Morgan Stanley Upgrades Microsoft (MSFT) to Overweight
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Honeywell (HON) Board Approves $5B Buyback
- General Electric (GE) Raises Qtr. Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Yield 3.3%
Morgan Stanley upgrades Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) from Equal Weight to Overweight.
Microsoft Corporation provides software products for computing devices worldwide.
Get Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- KeyBanc Raises AvalonBay (AVB) and UDR (UDR) to Buy; Essex (ESS) Cut to Hold
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Western Digital Corp. (WDC) & Seagate (STX) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!