Morgan Stanley Upgrades Microsoft (MSFT) to Overweight
- Top 10 News for 05/13 - 05/17: Tesla Can't be Stopped; Tepper Still Bullish; Sony Gets in Play
- Tableau Software (DATA) IPO Surges Higher
- Bloomberg Taps Former IBM (IBM) Exec to Lead Privacy, Data Standards Initiative
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 05/17: (RSOL) (SCTY) (VNDA) Higher; (ARUN) (UNXL) (COSI) Lower
- Despite Outside Interest, Tumblr and Yahoo! (YHOO) Are in Lockup (MSFT) (FB)
Morgan Stanley upgrades Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) from Equal Weight to Overweight.
Microsoft Corporation provides software products for computing devices worldwide.
Get Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Says Tesla (TSLA) 'Top Pick in U.S. Autos'
- William Blair Upgrades Capella Education (CPLA) to Outperform
- Microsoft (MSFT) Gains on Google (GOOG) in April comScore Search Rankings Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!