Morgan Stanley Upgrades Marriott International (MAR) to Overweight
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley upgraded Marriott International (NASDAQ: MAR) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $78.00.
Shares of Marriott International closed at $68.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- The Luxury Collection® Hotels & Resorts Expands Its Footprint In China With Landmark Debut In Changsha
- How Rewarding! Marriott Rewards, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards, and Starwood Preferred Guest Offer Expanded Earning Benefit to Chase and American Express Co-Brand Card Members
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!