Morgan Stanley Upgrades Marriott International (MAR) to Overweight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Morgan Stanley upgraded Marriott International (NASDAQ: MAR) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $78.00.
Shares of Marriott International closed at $68.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Marriott International (MAR) to Conviction Buy, Says Co Best Positioned In Lodging Universe
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!