Morgan Stanley Upgrades Exelon (EXC) to Overweight
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Morgan Stanley upgraded Exelon (NYSE: EXC) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $37.00.
Shares of Exelon closed at $31.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades GrubHub Inc. (GRUB) to Overweight
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Outperform
- JPMorgan Upgrades Roper Industries (ROP) to Overweight