Morgan Stanley Upgrades Exelon (EXC) to Overweight
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Morgan Stanley upgraded Exelon (NYSE: EXC) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $37.00.
Shares of Exelon closed at $31.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades RSP Permian, Inc. (RSPP) to Overweight
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Credit Suisse Upgrades HollyFrontier (HFC) to Outperform