Morgan Stanley Upgrades Exelon (EXC) to Overweight
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Morgan Stanley upgraded Exelon (NYSE: EXC) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $37.00.
Shares of Exelon closed at $31.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades TransUnion (TRU) to Overweight, Named As Top Pick
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Burlington Stores (BURL) to Outperform
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades The Michaels Companies (MIK) to Overweight Citing Valuation