Morgan Stanley Upgrades Digital Realty Trust (DLR) to Overweight
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Morgan Stanley upgraded Digital Realty Trust (NYSE: DLR) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $104.00.
Shares of Digital Realty Trust closed at $93.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Upgrades Digital Realty Trust (DLR) to Buy
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- KeyBanc Upgrades Waste Connections Inc. (WCN) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!