Morgan Stanley Upgrades Digital Realty Trust (DLR) to Overweight
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Morgan Stanley upgraded Digital Realty Trust (NYSE: DLR) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $104.00.
Shares of Digital Realty Trust closed at $93.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades GrubHub Inc. (GRUB) to Overweight
- Merck (MRK) Receives Upgrades To Top Rating Recommendation From 3 Firms
- Baird Upgrades Advanced Drainage Systems (WMS) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!