Monness, Crespi, Hardt Upgrades Mattel Inc. (MAT) to Buy
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Monness, Crespi, Hardt upgraded Mattel Inc. (NASDAQ: MAT) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $37.00.
Shares of Mattel Inc. closed at $31.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades REX Energy (REXX) to Hold
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Hi-Crush Partners LP (HCLP) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Phillips 66 (PSX) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!