Merrill Lynch upgrades Google (GOOG) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/16 - 12/20: QE3 Tapering Begins; Apple Elusive Deal; Year-End Merger Onslaught
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Target (TGT) Provides Update on Credit Card Breech; Sees No Impact to PIN Numbers
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/20: (TSEM) (ORMP) (MKTG) Higher; (WPCS) (TIBX) (KUTV) Lower
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
Merrill Lynch upgrades Google Inc. (Nasdaq: GOOG) from Neutral to Buy with a $540 price target.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google (GOOG) Antitrust Offer 'Not Acceptable', EU's Almunia Says
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) to Overweight; Analyst Says PCs Appear to be Bottoming
- Jefferies Upgrades ARRIS Group (ARRS) to Buy, $30 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!