Macquarie Upgrades Johnson Controls (JCI) to Outperform
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Macquarie upgraded Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $55.00.
Shares of Johnson Controls closed at $47.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gabelli Downgrades Johnson Controls (JCI) to Hold
- Berenberg Upgrades Nucor (NUE) to Buy
- Johnson Controls announces fiscal 2017 guidance and introduces mid-term outlook