Macquarie Upgrades Basic Energy Services (BAS) to Neutral
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Macquarie upgraded Basic Energy Services (NYSE: BAS) from Underperform to Neutral.
Shares of Basic Energy Services closed at $0.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- America’s First Sustainable Urban Agrihood Debuts in Detroit
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Square (SQ) to Buy