Longbow Research Upgrades Western Digital Corp. (WDC) to Buy
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Longbow Research upgraded Western Digital Corp. (NASDAQ: WDC) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $70.00.
Shares of Western Digital Corp. closed at $52.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Vail Resorts (MTN) to Outperform
- Off Wall Street Removes 'Sell' Rating on Coty (COTY)
- Pacific Crest Upgrades Expedia (EXPE) to Overweight