Longbow Research Upgrades Western Digital Corp. (WDC) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Longbow Research upgraded Western Digital Corp. (NASDAQ: WDC) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $70.00.
Shares of Western Digital Corp. closed at $52.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Digital (WDC): Analyst Day Preview - Susquehanna
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Semtech Corp. (SMTC) to Outperform
- Baird Upgrades HealthStream (HSTM) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesLongbow Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!