Longbow Research Upgrades Panera Bread (PNRA) to Buy
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Longbow Research upgraded Panera Bread (NASDAQ: PNRA) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $239.00.
Shares of Panera Bread closed at $189.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Longbow Research Downgrades WESCO International (WCC) to Neutral
- MKM Partners Upgrades Choice Hotels (CHH) to Neutral
- Barclays Upgrades Cullen/Frost Bankers (CFR) to Equalweight