Longbow Research Upgrades Deere (DE) to Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Longbow Research upgraded Deere (NYSE: DE) from Underperform to Neutral.
Shares of Deere closed at $102.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deere & Co. (DE) Declares $0.60 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Goldman Sachs Assumes/Upgrades US Foods (USFD) to Buy
- JPMorgan Upgrades Plains All American (PAA) to Overweight