Lake Street Capital Markets Upgrades Integra LifeSciences (IART) to Buy
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lake Street Capital Markets upgraded Integra LifeSciences (NASDAQ: IART) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $92.00.
Shares of Integra LifeSciences closed at $77.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Pandora (P) to Outperform
- Barclays Upgrades Synovus Financial (SNV) to Equalweight
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold