Ladenburg Thalmann Upgrades PennantPark Investment (PNNT) to Buy
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ladenburg Thalmann upgraded PennantPark Investment (NASDAQ: PNNT) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $8.00.
Shares of PennantPark Investment closed at $7.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Outperform