Ladenburg Thalmann Upgrades Oxford Lane (OXLC) to Buy
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- CF Industries (CF) Affirms Merger Talks with Yara Int'l
- Carmax (KMX) Posts Q2 EPS of 70c
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Adds to Gains on Overnight Ebola Developments
- Tax Inversion Names Sink as Obama Administration Gets Tough (ABBV) (SHPG) (AZN)
Ladenburg Thalmann upgraded Oxford Lane (NASDAQ: OXLC) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Oxford Lane closed at $16.84 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barrington Research Upgrades Mine Safety Appliances (MSA) to Outperform
- Raymond James Upgrades Toro (TTC) to Outperform
- Global Hunter Securities Upgrades TriMas Corp. (TRS) to Spec Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!