Ladenburg Thalmann Upgrades Oxford Lane (OXLC) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Ladenburg Thalmann upgraded Oxford Lane (NASDAQ: OXLC) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Oxford Lane closed at $16.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maxim Group Upgrades Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST) to Hold
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts CIENA (CIEN) at Outperform
- Oxford Lane Capital Corp. Prices Preferred Stock Offering