Ladenburg Thalmann Upgrades Oxford Lane (OXLC) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 3/2 - 3/6: Dow Index Adds Apple; Nonfarm Numbers Rip in Feb.; Banks Ace Stress Test
- Apple (AAPL) Will Replace AT&T (T) in the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 295K vs 235K Expected
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1%
Ladenburg Thalmann upgraded Oxford Lane (NASDAQ: OXLC) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Oxford Lane closed at $16.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy
- Stifel Upgrades Houghton Mifflin (HMHC) to Buy
- RBC Capital Upgrades Piedmont Office Realty Trust (PDM) to Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!