Ladenburg Thalmann Upgrades Oxford Lane (OXLC) to Buy
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Ladenburg Thalmann upgraded Oxford Lane (NASDAQ: OXLC) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Oxford Lane closed at $16.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Potash Corp. (POT) to Buy
- Imperial Capital Upgrades Ryanair (RYAAY) to Outperform
- Tudor Pickering Upgrades ENSCO International Plc (ESV) to Accumulate