Ladenburg Thalmann Upgrades Digital Turbine (APPS) to Buy
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Ladenburg Thalmann upgraded Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $2.35.
Shares of Digital Turbine closed at $1.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Pandora (P) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
- Instinet Upgrades McDonald's (MCD) to Buy