Ladenburg Thalmann Upgrades Capitala Finance (CPTA) to Buy
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Ladenburg Thalmann upgraded Capitala Finance (NASDAQ: CPTA) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $14.75.
Shares of Capitala Finance closed at $12.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades American Axle (AXL) and Dana to (DAN) Buy