Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades PNC Financial (PNC) to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods upgraded PNC Financial (NYSE: PNC) from Market Perform to Outperform.
Shares of PNC Financial closed at $88.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades PNC Financial (PNC) to Market Perform
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades J. C. Penney (JCP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!