Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades Old Line Bancshares (OLBK) to Outperform
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods upgraded Old Line Bancshares (NASDAQ: OLBK) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Old Line Bancshares closed at $21.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Walt Disney (DIS) to Buy
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Artesian Resources (ARTNA) to Long-Term Buy