Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades Old Line Bancshares (OLBK) to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods upgraded Old Line Bancshares (NASDAQ: OLBK) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Old Line Bancshares closed at $21.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- RBC Capital Upgrades Sunoco Logistics Partners (SXL) to Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Parker-Hannifin (PH) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!