Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades Colony Starwood Homes (SFR) to Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods upgraded Colony Starwood Homes (NYSE: SFR) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $35.00.
Shares of Colony Starwood Homes closed at $27.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- KLR Group Upgrades Synergy Resources Corporation (SYRG) to Buy
- Wedbush Assumes, Upgrades MasterCard (MA) to Outperform