Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades Civista Bancshares (CIVB) to Outperform
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods upgraded Civista Bancshares (NASDAQ: CIVB) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $18.00.
Shares of Civista Bancshares closed at $15.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Navient Corporation (NAVI) to Neutral
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Artesian Resources (ARTNA) to Long-Term Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!