Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades Citizens Financial Group (CFG) to Outperform
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods upgraded Citizens Financial Group (NYSE: CFG) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $36.00.
Shares of Citizens Financial Group closed at $31.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Burlington Stores (BURL) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Hilliard Lyons Upgrades American Water (AWK) to Long-Term Buy
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Nordstrom (JWN) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!