Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades Black Knight Financial Services (BKFS) to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods upgraded Black Knight Financial Services (NYSE: BKFS) from Market Perform to Outperform.
Shares of Black Knight Financial Services closed at $39.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Pioneer Energy Services Corp (PES) to Buy
- Sandler O'Neill Upgrades German American Bancorp Inc. (GABC) to Hold
- Bernstein Upgrades Rockwell Automation (ROK) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!