Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades Bank of America (BAC) to Outperform
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods upgraded Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $23.00.
Shares of Bank of America closed at $20.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC), Peers Show Strength on Market Open (GS) (WFC)
- Credit Suisse Upgrades HollyFrontier (HFC) to Outperform
- The New Retirement: Not Retiring
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!