Johnson Rice Upgrades U.S. Silica Holdings (SLCA) to Buy
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Johnson Rice earlier upgraded U.S. Silica Holdings (NYSE: SLCA) from Accumulate to Buy with a price target of $56.
Shares of U.S. Silica Holdings closed at $43.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy
- MKM Partners Upgrades Choice Hotels (CHH) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesJohnson Rice
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!