Johnson Rice Upgrades KBR, Inc. (KBR) to Accumulate
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Johnson Rice upgraded KBR, Inc. (NYSE: KBR) from Hold to Accumulate with a price target of $18.00.
Shares of KBR, Inc. closed at $14.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) to Buy
- BTIG Upgrades Neogenomics (NEO) to Buy
- Roth Capital Upgrades GrubHub Inc. (GRUB) to Buy