Jefferies Upgrades ONE Gas Inc. (OGS) to Hold
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies upgraded ONE Gas Inc. (NYSE: OGS) from Underperform to Hold with a price target of $53.
Shares of ONE Gas Inc. closed at $57.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades ONE Gas Inc. (OGS) to Underperform
- JPMorgan Upgrades Roper Industries (ROP) to Overweight
- ONE Gas Fourth-quarter and Year-end 2016 Conference Call and Webcast Scheduled
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!