Janney Montgomery Scott Upgrades Susser Petroleum Partners LP (SUSP) to Buy
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Initial Jobless Claims 287K vs 297K Expected
- Wayfair, Inc. (W) IPO Opens Sharply Higher after Strong Pricing
- First Day Pre-orders for Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ in China Said to Hit 1M Units - Rosenblatt
Janney Montgomery Scott upgraded Susser Petroleum Partners LP (NYSE: SUSP) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $40
Shares of Susser Petroleum Partners LP closed at $36.87 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Autodesk (ADSK) to Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades DeVry (DV) to Buy
- JPMorgan Upgrades Masco (MAS) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!