Janney Montgomery Scott Upgrades Susser Petroleum Partners LP (SUSP) to Buy
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Q4 Guidance Falls Short
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/20: (BID) (SPLK) (SCTY) Higher; (OTIV) (GME) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- Hertz Global (HTZ) Appoints New CEO
Janney Montgomery Scott upgraded Susser Petroleum Partners LP (NYSE: SUSP) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $40
Shares of Susser Petroleum Partners LP closed at $36.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macquarie Upgrades DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) to Outperform
- Bernstein Upgrades BlackRock (BLK) to Outperform
- Cowen Upgrades Cerner (CERN) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!