Janney Montgomery Scott Upgrades Susser Petroleum Partners LP (SUSP) to Buy
- Market Wrap: PPI Flat in August; Rackspace Nixes Sale Idea; Boeing, SpaceX Get NASA Contract
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/16: (AUXL) (NSPR) (YRCW) Higher; (RAX) (ADBE) (SXL) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Rackspace (RAX) Ends Formal Evaluation of M&A Transactions
- Endo (ENDP) Makes $28.10/Share Bid for Auxilium Pharma (AUXL)
Janney Montgomery Scott upgraded Susser Petroleum Partners LP (NYSE: SUSP) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $40
Shares of Susser Petroleum Partners LP closed at $36.87 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Tableau Software (DATA) to Outperform
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Acuity Brands (AYI) to Buy
- Cowen Upgrades Sprint (S) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!