Janney Montgomery Scott Upgrades Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Janney Montgomery Scott upgraded Chesapeake Utilities (NYSE: CPK) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Chesapeake Utilities closed at $64.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Dish Network (DISH) to Overweight
- KLR Group Upgrades Approach Resources (AREX) to Buy
- KLR Group Upgrades PDC Energy (PDCE) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!