Janney Montgomery Scott Upgrades Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) to Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Janney Montgomery Scott upgraded Chesapeake Utilities (NYSE: CPK) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Chesapeake Utilities closed at $64.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) at Neutral
- JPMorgan Upgrades Eaton Corporation (ETN) to Overweight
- Guggenheim Upgrades MSG Networks (MSGN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!