JPMorgan Upgrades iRobot Corporation (IRBT) to Neutral
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Ramps Higher; Telecom Italia Makes Run at Vivendi's GVT; Apple Affirms Sept. Event
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/28: (UEPS) (VEEV) (SPLK) Higher; (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Omnivision (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c; Issues Confident Q2 Outlook
- Markets Nervous as Russia/Ukraine War Games Heat Up
JPMorgan upgraded iRobot Corporation (NASDAQ: IRBT) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $33.00 (unchanged).
Shares of iRobot Corporation closed at $33.11 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Aruba Networks (ARUN) to Buy
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Arcelor Mittal (MT) to Buy
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Sees Opportunity for Change at US Steel (X); Stock Upraded to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!