JPMorgan Upgrades iRobot Corporation (IRBT) to Neutral
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
JPMorgan upgraded iRobot Corporation (NASDAQ: IRBT) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $33.00 (unchanged).
Shares of iRobot Corporation closed at $33.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades PG&E Corporation (PCG) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Kraft Foods Group (KRFT) to Neutral
- Nomura Securities Upgrades Amgen (AMGN) to Buy; Stock Too Cheap