JPMorgan Upgrades iRobot Corporation (IRBT) to Neutral
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
JPMorgan upgraded iRobot Corporation (NASDAQ: IRBT) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $33.00 (unchanged).
Shares of iRobot Corporation closed at $33.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades Citi (C) to Overweight
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) at Buy
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Zions Bancorp (ZION) at Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!