JPMorgan Upgrades iRobot Corporation (IRBT) to Neutral
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
JPMorgan upgraded iRobot Corporation (NASDAQ: IRBT) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $33.00 (unchanged).
Shares of iRobot Corporation closed at $33.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Starts iRobot Corporation (IRBT) at Overweight
- Susquehanna Upgrades WESCO International (WCC) to Positive
- Repsol to Acquire Talisman Energy (TLM) for $8.3 Billion