JPMorgan Upgrades WhiteHorse Finance (WHF) to Overweight
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/28: (FDO) (XGTI) (TRLA) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (Z) Lower (more...)
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
JPMorgan upgraded WhiteHorse Finance (NASDAQ: WHF) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $14.50 (unchanged).
Shares of WhiteHorse Finance closed at $13.38 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Abbvie (ABBV) to Buy
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades WellCare Health Plans (WCG) to Buy
- Susquehanna Upgrades Terex (TEX) to Positive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!