JPMorgan Upgrades WhiteHorse Finance (WHF) to Overweight
- Wall St. falls as tepid data adds to growth worries
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/4: (EBIO) (GKOS) (QUAD) Higher; (FSTR) (DXYN) (CRAY) Lower
- Social Capital's Chamath Palihapitiya Thinks Amazon (AMZN) Could be Worth $3 Trillion in 10 Years
- Two Top Tesla (TSLA) Production Execs to Resign
JPMorgan upgraded WhiteHorse Finance (NASDAQ: WHF) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $14.50 (unchanged).
Shares of WhiteHorse Finance closed at $13.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Maintains Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) at Neutral
- UBS Reiterates Buy on Agrium (AGU) as Fertilizer Prices Remain Under Pressure - PT to $93
- Simmons Upgrades ONEOK Partners (OKS) to Overweight