JPMorgan Upgrades WhiteHorse Finance (WHF) to Overweight
- Hold on Tight... Fed Day Could Bring a Number of Changes
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/17: (AUXL) (NETE) (NYNY) Higher; (ONCY) (RAX) (SINO) Lower
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/17: (AUXL) (IMUC) (X) Higher; (RAX) (SNE) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
JPMorgan upgraded WhiteHorse Finance (NASDAQ: WHF) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $14.50 (unchanged).
Shares of WhiteHorse Finance closed at $13.38 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Tableau Software (DATA) to Outperform
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Bill Barrett (BBG) to Buy
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades FactSet Research Systems (FDS) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!