JPMorgan Upgrades WhiteHorse Finance (WHF) to Overweight
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
JPMorgan upgraded WhiteHorse Finance (NASDAQ: WHF) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $14.50 (unchanged).
Shares of WhiteHorse Finance closed at $13.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Potash Corp. (POT) to Buy
- KeyBanc Upgrades Medical Properties Trust (MPW) to Hold
- Repsol to Acquire Talisman Energy (TLM) for $8.3 Billion