JPMorgan Upgrades Virgin America (VA) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan upgraded Virgin America (NASDAQ: VA) from Underweight to Neutral.
Shares of Virgin America closed at $52.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: White House Aviation Call Seen as 'Non-Event' - Bloomberg, Citing Credit Suisse (AAL) (DAL) (UAL) (LUV)
- JMP Securities Upgrades Ubiquiti Networks (UBNT) to Market Perform
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Prices Larger Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!