JPMorgan Upgrades Southwest (LUV) to Overweight
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan upgraded Southwest (NYSE: LUV) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $51.50.
Shares of Southwest closed at $38.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southwest Airlines (LUV) Load Factor Rose 1.8 Point in November 2016
- JPMorgan Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Overweight
- JPMorgan Upgrades AutoZone (AZO) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!