JPMorgan Upgrades Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (SC) to Overweight
- Wall Street drops as energy shares slump
- The 7 Reasons Behind BGC's Apple (AAPL) Downgrade to Sell
- Marcato Capital Files 13D on Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) Showing New 5.1% Stake
- salesforce (CRM) Was Willing and Able to Pay More for LinkedIn (LNKD)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/25: (S) (SPHS) (NPTN) Higher; (TBRA) (STRP) (TCCO) Lower
JPMorgan upgraded Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (NYSE: SC) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $27.00 (unchanged).
Shares of Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. closed at $22.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Santander Consumer USA (SC) Announces Delay to Q2 Results Report
- JPMorgan Resumes KeyCorp (KEY) at Overweight
- Wolfe Research Upgrades Gap, Inc. (GPS) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!