JPMorgan Upgrades Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (SC) to Overweight
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Rip Higher in July; Allergan Fends-Off Takeover; Apple at All-Time Highs?;
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/19: (DGLY) (PETM) Higher; (RGSE) (HTZ) (LZB) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Hits $100 ($700 Pre-Split)
- PetSmart (PETM) to Explore Strategic Alternatives, Including Possible Sale
- Allergan (AGN) Approached Salix Pharma (SLXP) - DJ
JPMorgan upgraded Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (NYSE: SC) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $27.00 (unchanged).
Shares of Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. closed at $22.70 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Upgrades Almost Family (AFAM) to Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Buy; Counter Bid Unlikey
- KeyBanc Upgrades Wolverine World Wide (WWW) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!