JPMorgan Upgrades Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (SC) to Overweight
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
JPMorgan upgraded Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (NYSE: SC) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $27.00 (unchanged).
Shares of Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. closed at $22.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- L-3 Communications' (LLL) Rating Raised to 'Buy' at Goldman Sachs on Potential for Margin Improvement
- Santander Consumer USA (SC) Posts Flat Q1 EPS
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Olympic Steel (ZEUS) to $20 Following 1Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!