JPMorgan Upgrades Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (SC) to Overweight
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/18 (CNQR) (MCP) (JBLU) Higher; (TIBX) (RHT) (ORCL) Lower (more...)
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
JPMorgan upgraded Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (NYSE: SC) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $27.00 (unchanged).
Shares of Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. closed at $22.70 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Tableau Software (DATA) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Sterne Agee Upgrades Approach Resources (AREX) to Neutral
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Medivation (MDVN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!