JPMorgan Upgrades Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (SC) to Overweight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
JPMorgan upgraded Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (NYSE: SC) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $27.00 (unchanged).
Shares of Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. closed at $22.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Brixmor Property (BRX) to Buy
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat