JPMorgan Upgrades Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (SC) to Overweight
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
JPMorgan upgraded Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (NYSE: SC) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $27.00 (unchanged).
Shares of Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. closed at $22.70 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Class Action Lawsuit on Behalf of Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. Investors Announced by Kirby McInerney LLP
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Upgrades Teekay LNG Partners (TGP) to Accumulate
- UPDATE: Stifel Nicolaus Starts 3D Systems (DDD) at Buy; Analyst Sees H2 Rebound