JPMorgan Upgrades ONEOK Partners (OKS) to Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
JPMorgan upgraded ONEOK Partners (NYSE: OKS) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $40.00.
Shares of ONEOK Partners closed at $39.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Downgrades Alliance Data Systems (ADS) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Assumes/Upgrades US Foods (USFD) to Buy