JPMorgan Upgrades NovaGold Resources (NG) to Overweight
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks fall, investors seek safety after Trump address
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
JPMorgan upgraded NovaGold Resources (NYSE: NG) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $8.00.
Shares of NovaGold Resources closed at $5.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Williams Partners LP (WPZ) to Outperform
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!