JPMorgan Upgrades Newmont Mining Corp. (NEM) to Overweight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
JPMorgan upgraded Newmont Mining Corp. (NYSE: NEM) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $43.
Shares of Newmont Mining Corp. closed at $37.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades UDR, Inc. (UDR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!