JPMorgan Upgrades Newmont Mining Corp. (NEM) to Overweight
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
JPMorgan upgraded Newmont Mining Corp. (NYSE: NEM) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $43.
Shares of Newmont Mining Corp. closed at $37.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform