JPMorgan Upgrades Model N, Inc. (MODN) to Overweight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan assumed/upgraded Model N, Inc. (NYSE: MODN) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $12.
Shares of Model N, Inc. closed at $7.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- KLR Group Upgrades EOG Resources (EOG) to Buy
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral