JPMorgan Upgrades Model N, Inc. (MODN) to Overweight
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
JPMorgan assumed/upgraded Model N, Inc. (NYSE: MODN) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $12.
Shares of Model N, Inc. closed at $7.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Stifel Upgrades Lindsay Corporation (LNN) to Hold
- Longbow Research Upgrades Valvoline (VVV) to Buy