JPMorgan Upgrades ConocoPhillips (COP) to Overweight
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan upgraded ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $51.00.
Shares of ConocoPhillips closed at $42.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) to Buy
- JPMorgan Downgrades Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Legacy Reserves (LGCY) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!