JPMorgan Upgrades ConocoPhillips (COP) to Overweight
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
JPMorgan upgraded ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $51.00.
Shares of ConocoPhillips closed at $42.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold; Competition Gaining Little Traction
- MKM Partners Upgrades Choice Hotels (CHH) to Neutral