JPMorgan Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
JPMorgan upgraded CVR Refining (NYSE: CVRR) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $8.00.
Shares of CVR Refining closed at $7.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Buckingham Research Upgrades Rockwell Automation (ROK) to Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Brixmor Property (BRX) to Buy