JPMorgan Upgrades Apollo Investment (AINV) to Overweight
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
- Vivint Solar (VSLR) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/01: (TKMR) (HEB) (ANGI) Higher; (FNMA) (FMCC) (WPRT) Lower (more...)
JPMorgan upgraded Apollo Investment (NASDAQ: AINV) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $8.50 (unchanged).
Shares of Apollo Investment closed at $8.07 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Upgrades Angie's List (ANGI) to Market Perform on Rumors It Held Talks with Buyers
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Tyson (TSN) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades NiSource (NI) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!