JPMorgan Upgrades Apollo Investment (AINV) to Overweight
- Wall Street dips as third-quarter earnings season kicks off
- Market Wrap: IMF Cuts FY15, FY16 Global Growth Outlook; Pepsi 'Pops' on Q3 Results; Yum! Q3 China Comps Miss
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Offers 3-Year Growth Strategy; Guides FY16 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Biotech Sees Massive Selling... Again (IBB)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/06: (ADXS) (YUM) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
JPMorgan upgraded Apollo Investment (NASDAQ: AINV) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $8.50 (unchanged).
Shares of Apollo Investment closed at $8.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Upgrades NuVasive (NUVA) to Buy
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Communications Sales & Leasing (CSAL) to Overweight
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!