JPMorgan Upgrades Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (APD) to Overweight
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
JPMorgan upgraded Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (NYSE: APD) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $160.00.
Shares of Air Products & Chemicals Inc. closed at $149.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Maintains Edison International (EIX) at 'Hold' (Correct)
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades UDR, Inc. (UDR) to Buy