JMP Securities Upgrades TPG Specialty Lending (TSLX) to Market Outperform
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
JMP Securities upgraded TPG Specialty Lending (NYSE: TSLX) from Market Perform to Market Outperform with a price target of $18.50.
Shares of TPG Specialty Lending closed at $17.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JMP Securities Upgrades Ubiquiti Networks (UBNT) to Market Perform
- Proofpoint (PFPT) PT Raised to $90 at Nomura on Solid Q3
- FBR Capital Upgrades NorthStar Realty Finance (NRF) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesJMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!