JMP Securities Upgrades Resource Capital Corp (RSO) to Market Outperform
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
JMP Securities upgraded Resource Capital Corp (NYSE: RSO) from Market Perform to Market Outperform with a price target of $14.00.
Shares of Resource Capital Corp closed at $12.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) to Buy
- BMO Capital Upgrades K12, Inc. (LRN) to Outperform
- L-3 Communications (LLL) Added to Short-Term Buy List at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesJMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!