JMP Securities Upgrades Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA) to Market Outperform
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
JMP Securities upgraded Mid-America Apartment Communities (NYSE: MAA) from Market Perform to Market Outperform with a price target of $105.00.
Shares of Mid-America Apartment Communities closed at $91.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- S&P Upgrades Mid-America Apartment (MAA) to 'BBB+' Amid Completed Merger; Outlook Stable
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesJMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!