JMP Securities Upgrades First Solar (FSLR) to Market Perform
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JMP Securities upgraded First Solar (NASDAQ: FSLR) from Market Underperform to Market Perform.
Shares of First Solar closed at $32.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- MKM Partners Upgrades Hyatt Hotels (H) to Neutral
- HSBC Upgrades Nike (NKE) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesJMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!