Imperial Capital Upgrades Ascent Media (ASCMA) to Outperform
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital upgraded Ascent Media (NASDAQ: ASCMA) from In-Line to Outperform with a price target of $21.00.
Shares of Ascent Media closed at $16.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades TransUnion (TRU) to Overweight, Named As Top Pick
- Jefferies Upgrades Newfield Exploration (NFX) to Buy
- Jefferies Upgrades Cimarex Energy (XEC) to Hold