Hilliard Lyons Upgrades eBay (EBAY) to Buy
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hilliard Lyons upgraded eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) from Long-Term Buy to Buy.
Shares of eBay closed at $29.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hilliard Lyons Upgrades American Water (AWK) to Long-Term Buy
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
- Jefferies Upgrades Newfield Exploration (NFX) to Buy