Hilliard Lyons Upgrades eBay (EBAY) to Buy
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Hilliard Lyons upgraded eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) from Long-Term Buy to Buy.
Shares of eBay closed at $29.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Guggenheim Upgrades Visa (V) to Buy
- Citi Upgrades Ferrellgas Partners LP (FGP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesHilliard Lyons
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!