Hilliard Lyons Upgrades J.M. Smucker (SJM) to Neutral
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Hilliard Lyons upgraded J.M. Smucker (NYSE: SJM) from Underperform to Neutral.
Shares of J.M. Smucker closed at $136.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- J. M. Smucker (SJM) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades CarMax (KMX) to Buy
- BMO Capital Upgrades Kinder Morgan (KMI) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesHilliard Lyons
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!